please visit my site https://www.cricrp.com
Post of Contents
BCCI Nominates for Khel Ratna and Arjuna Awards
BCCI has nominates Rohit Sharma for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award, while Ishant Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, and Deepti Sharma have been nominated for Arjuna Awards.
|Rohit Sharma is the highest run-getter in the ICC ODI Cricketer of the year for 2019.|
- He was selected for the highest run-getter in the ICC ODI Cricketer of the year for 2019.
- He became the first player in the cricket history of the game which scores five ODI Centuries in one edition of the ICC World Cup.
- He is also the first batsman to score four T 20Is Centuries.
- He is the first player to have twin centuries in his maiden role as a Test opener.
- He smashed 648 runs in the 2019 ODI World Cup with the help of 5 centuries.
- He smashed 1490 runs in the year of 2019 in just 28 matches, In ODI Cricket.
|Ishant Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, and Deepti Sharma have been nominated for Arjuna Awards|
- He made the fastest test century on debut match against Australia.
- He is the only one batsman in the world to have won two back to back golden bats in the ICC Champion Trophy.
- He is the quickest Indian batsman to reach 2000 and 3000 runs in ODI Cricket.
- He is the youngest Indian player to play all three formats of the game.
- He holds the records for taking most wickets in outside Asia.
- He has been leading the Indian pace bowling attack.
- She is one of them top all-rounder player for the women cricket team.
- She is the only Indian Spinner to take 6 WODI Wickets.
- She holds the records for the highest individual WODI Score by an Indian Woman Cricket player.
- She has been nominated 7 times for ODI & 2 times in T 20Is for the man of the match, In her overall cricket career.
MS Dhoni, Sachin Tendulkar, and Virat Kohli have been already received the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Awards in 2007, 1998, & 2018 respectively.